Have you seen others selling herbal supplements and giving you the sales pitch to convince you to become a billionaire like him?
If you do, then you have already a bird’s eye view on networking.
“What is network marketing?” you may ask.
Network marketing is a form of direct-marketing.
It is a marketing strategy wherein you earn not only by what you sell but also by the sales of the people you recruit.
You sell products to a prospect buyer who would then turn into a possible member or downline to your business; this person would be train by you too.
You would give him network marketing tips and tricks on how he would get his downline too. And it goes on from there.
However, it is not a rags-to-riches scheme. It is an additional earning income opportunity that you could do on-the-side of your full-time job. You’d be your own boss. But like any other business, it requires dedication and marketing.
Here are few network marketing tips you could use for you to have a successful online business.
1. Choose the right company. There are a lot of networking companies out there. You just have to choose one that is already stable, has proven it’s product in the market, have a full disclosure on how the earning revenues be distributed. And of course, you have to choose a company that carries the product you love to sell. By this, it wouldn’t be difficult for you to market the product because this is what interests you.
2. Know your mentor. You have to know your mentor because this would be the one who would sponsor you. You have to choose the right one whom you know would support you, a good leader, has the same dedication and passion of the product like you. Because the right mentor would not just recruit for his own sake, rather he would recruit you because he knew he could be of help to you too, instead of you helping him. He knows that you have to work together as a team to earn.
3. Have a plan. It may sound simple but actually it’s not. In order to be successful in network marketing, you have got to have a plan. You have to plan who you’re possible recruits would be, what attitudes they would possess, how could you work with them, how would you market your products, what would other incentives you could make in order to attract more customers.
Network Marketing Tips – Have a Goal
4. Have a goal. Yes, you have to set your goal. Whether you set an earning goal by month or quarterly, it’s all up to you. You have to have a goal because this would be your motivation to work harder than you should.
5. Be present on trainings and meetings. Trainings conducted by your networking company are beneficial to you. You will learn new marketing skills, marketing plan that would be of great value to you and to your recruits.
6. Expose your products. Share your products not only to the people you know but also to the people you don’t know. How? You could ask your friends to introduce you to his other group of friends. Or you could share your products thru your social media accounts. Provide an interesting idea that would catch their eyes and interests.
7. Understand your customer and what they need. You have to understand the needs of your customer rather than marketing your products by the book. You have to get the interest of your customer and that is by understanding their need. They would be interested to you and your products if they know that you are providing them what they need rather than what they want.
8. Know your products. It doesn’t mean that you only have to know the key selling points of your product. You have to study it, know its advantages and disadvantages. Selling your product with knowledge would gain you more customers, because clients would be interested to someone who knows every curve of his product.
9. Be responsible. Like any other business, you have to be responsible on your financial obligations. You have to have business permits, file taxes. You could hire an accountant if you don’t know how to handle these things.
10. Be Professional. Simple as it is. You have to be professional in approaching and dealing your clients. If they don’t like your products and they don’t want to be your recruit, don’t force them. Let them speak what they want to say, just listen and answer them professionally. In that way, you’ll not only them know that you are true to your market but you are a good leader or upline.
Network marketing is hard. It is not easy. Meeting with strangers and sharing to them your products would take a lot of your time and effort. Updating your social media accounts and answering their inquiries thru email, scheduling appointments; they require time. All of this is hard work. You have got to be patient. Because networking doesn’t earn overtime, you have to be persistent to your possible clients. One meeting, one call, one sharing of your product is not enough. You have to know your clients.
The most important of the network marketing tips is that you have to have an excellent marketing platform.
There are a lot of network marketing platforms that you could use for you to gain clients-My Lead System Pro is a proven platform that could help you market and increase your profit. Because network marketing is a difficult business to deal with; you have got to have the courage and willpower. Everything would come naturally. My Lead System Pro would provide you an easy method on generating leads not only to you but also to your recruits. You have to work it for it to work for you. Master the art of network marketing by growing your business.