Old mainstays such as Avon have proved the durability of the model.
The Herbalife company provides income for its sellers by reaching out to consumers interested in a healthy lifestyle.
New MLM companies enter the marketplace each year and the fastest growing MLM companies provide excellent products, have motivated entrepreneurs, and use the power of Internet tools.
To be successful with an MLM business, entrepreneurs need to believe in their product and be open to new ways of doing business.
Companies like Empower Network are growing due to their embrace of the power of social networking.
Jamberry Nails provides online links to local entrepreneurial consultants who advise and sell to their cosmetic nail customers and is one of the fastest growing MLM companies of the year.
One thing is clear about all of these fastest growing MLM companies – each has found a way to use the Internet to boost sales and each gives its agents the opportunity to grow their own business. Without a solid marketing plan in place, these rapidly expanding companies would be just a glitch on the business screen. True entrepreneurs use the tools provided by the host company and learn how to use other tools to rapidly expand their own business base.
How To Boost Your MLM Sales With Proven Lead Generation Techniques
At the core of a positive business is a way to provide a solution to your customers instead of using heavy-handed marketing techniques. Let’s face it; with the dawn of the Internet, anyone can find out almost anything about how products work. What’s harder to find is how a product can solve your problems and make life easier.
Approaching sales in terms of problem-solving instead of marketing is a radical shift in the way business has been done in the past. However, when done in combination with blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media mediums, entrepreneurs are finding that a well thought out program will grow their business on a 24 hour a day basis. It is the steady accumulation of long-term customers that provides real growth over time.
Establish Yourself As An Expert And Watch Your Business Reputation Grow
There are many different ways to establish yourself within your niche market as a go-to authority. On the Internet, advance planning is everything. Use these ideas to jump-start your customer base and start making more sales.
1. Your website should be well-designed. Nothing will drive customers away faster than an unprofessional presentation. Make sure that it is SEO optimized and real contact information is included. Google won’t give your page a high page rank when physical address details aren’t included.
2. Maintain a well-written blog on your website to establish you as an expert within your niche. Keep the posts short and to the point. Ensure that the information that you include is valuable and timely. Your blog should be an amazing tool that turns casual visitors into committed customers.
3. Use social media to get the word out. Make sure that you include links to your blog or to an opt-in page. Opt-in pages allow you to gather the email addresses of targeted potential customers. Since they have already clicked on your link, there is an implicit contract between your company and them. Keep your end of the bargain up by providing valuable solutions to their problems that your company can fulfill.
4. Develop a plan to stay in contact with your social media generated leads. Emails don’t have to be sent all the time. However, when you do sent them, make sure that you are offering something very worthwhile. Many Internet marketers find or write free ebooks that inform and educate their customers.
5. Be responsive when customers contact you and remember that contact comes in many different forms. Emails should always be answered promptly, either by an automatic system or individually when necessary. Be sure to include a comment section on your blog page. This area provides a great way to open the doors for dialogue and a new way to spread the word about your product.