If you are looking to increase your website rankings on the search engines… then you already know…
Getting more TARGETED TRAFFIC from organic search is one of the most profitable ways to grow business.
Because once your content ranks above the fold [the top FIVE spots] on any of the major search engines like Google [especially Google!], Bing, Yahoo and even Youtube…
You'll think you won the “get more traffic” lottery!
There are a lot of different ways to drive organic traffic to your web site, blog, videos and other content.
- Auto-post daily tips through Twitter
- Auto-post daily updates to Facebook groups,
- Build an audience through Insta-Gram [This is HOT right now!]
…just to give you a few ideas.
But Getting Your Content to Rank on Google
… often requires a bit more work than that!
And if you are absolutely serious about getting your blog posts, videos and offers to not only rank on google but to also maintain that rank… you've got your work cut out for you.
Here are five distinctions you'll want to consider before getting to heavily involved because you might want to outsourcing your seo efforts, if that makes more sense for you.
1. Keyword Research
Research… not guessing!
Because why guess what your best prospects and future clients are actively searching for in real time… when all of that information is available to you free?
With this step, users are going to make an effort to identify what keywords do people type in search engines to find their website or their rival’s websites.
From there, they will then determine which ones to focus on.
- Target keywords that have low competition and high volume. Preferably, the keywords and phrases with the greatest potential are those with a high amount of searches, yet with a minimal competition. However, in most cases, the rivals are also conducting the same research. These key phrases are very limited. Plus, they are too few to back up a complete SEO marketing campaign.
- Include long tail keywords. In these instances, experts recommend targeting the long tail keywords. Currently, the majority of searches do not only consist of one keyword, but more than that. Every single search could possibly have a minimal amount of searches, but commonly the competition is much lower, thus it becomes easier to increase website ranking.
- Execute a competitive analysis. This entails analyzing and evaluating the sites of the competition to learn new key phrases to target.
Rob Fore, the #1 top income earner with MyLeadSystemPro, routinely dominates the search engines for the most profitable keywords in his niche. Now it is your turn!
Mark Harbert routinely rakes in over $30,000 a month from his blog. His secret? You're going to love this…
2. Technical Components
Search engines like Google employ a special tool known as crawlers.
Their task is to understand the site’s text and code.
When it is not perfect technically, it could be hard for the crawlers to understand the content. This may possibly result in ranking low in SERP or search engine results pages. With this, these technical pointers need to be examined in order to successfully increase website ranking.
- Web address structure: Excellent search engine optimization techniques for web addresses involve keeping the URL below one hundred characters long, using hyphens rather than underscores and avoiding the use of special characters.
- Sitemaps: Search engines make use of the XML sitemap standard protocol. Thus, it is vital for the website to incorporate an XML sitemap. Right after being created, it must be posted in the Google Webmaster Tools, to ensure that every one of the site’s content is going to be indexed. Additionally, it needs to be kept up to date and re-submitted whenever the users add new content to the website.
- Title tags: Each page needs to have an exclusive Title Tag that is made up of sixty-five to seventy-five characters. The essential keywords also need to be present at the start of the title.
- Heading tags: The heading is an integral section of the HTML code of a webpage and it can be seen by the website guests. There are actually 6 various headings (H1 to H6). Each page must have just one, distinctive H1 heading tag.
- Meta description tags: These tags must be unique for each and every webpage. They must also contain a maximum of 160 characters and one to two sentences that summarize the page.
- Structured data: This can help add specific markup to the content, in order for the search engines to quickly recognize its kind. This has a great potential of helping attain higher search positions. In addition, it may supply rich snippets for the webpages in the SERP. Rich Snippets present a glimpse of the content in the search results pages, which make it more notable.
- Duplicate content: This problem happens when an identical content exists on the site under more than one web address. This tends to have a damaging impact for ranking, because search engines have no idea of which version to add to their list. However, it is highly advised to fix any duplicate content problems within the site by simply taking out the duplicate or creating redirections among the many versions.
- Rich media: Each picture or graphic must have a linked tag. This HTML tag enables to describe the image in brief, in order for the search images to recognize it. It can also be beneficial to make use of related key phrases as the file name, rather than random characters. For videos, the users may include the transcribed text and incorporate a video sitemap within the website.
Of course, this list looks a whole lot more intimidating than it really is. There are plenty of free plugins and other resources available to make getting your on-page SEO optimization in place without too many challenges.
3. Content Marketing
Increasing website rankings BEGINS with publishing quality, value-based content people want.
Because if publish crap content or “thin content” or rehashed, generic, could-be-found-a-bazillion places online type of content… you simply will not rank. You won't.
In trying to save time by producing thin content, you waste time and lose money in the long run.In trying to save time by producing thin content, you waste time and lose money in the long run. Click To Tweet
Every company should devote time and money in creating quality content in order to increase website ranking. Think…
This can be done through the following:
- EBooks and instructional content
- Visual content, videos, tutorials
- Company blog, updates, newsletters
4. Building Links
Despite the strict implementation of rules concerning links, they still continue to be an essential factor to increase website ranking.
Links boost the authority and trustworthiness of a certain website.
The overall number of inbound links is essential, but it is as vital as obtaining links from various prominent and reputable domains.
Just remember that the primary search engines apply firm policies against inorganic or paid links.
Hence, the process of building links includes steps that naturally bring in links from reputable sources. Some of the simplest techniques to do increase website ranking through link building are the following:
- Broken link
- Guest Blog
5. Social Networking
This signifies that social networking has become a powerful influence for search engine optimization and should be included in the campaign to increase website ranking.
Bottom line – the more likes, shares, tweets, retweets, follows, pokes, pings and comments your content receives… the higher you will rank on the search engines.
Because ENGAGEMENT is proof you have great content!
Remember… if you are serious about taking your business to the next level by increasing website rankings, it all STARTS with producing great content people want.
To be successful in this approach, just follow these steps:
- Establish a social media goal.
- Understand the market.
- Choose a social networking platform.
- Interact with the followers.
- Create a posting plan.
Plan your SEO promotional strategy and work your plan. Stay consistent and you will be amazed at just how much fresh, high targeted traffic you can drive to your offers… FREE.
Gotta love it.